Self Help / Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Do It Yourself section of the website! You will find self-help videos, walk throughs, and tutorials for commonly asked Liberal Arts IT questions listed below.
If you have a suggestion or would like to see more content on specific topics please click on the “help desk request” link below and let us know!
- How do I configure UCS on my iPhone or iPad?
- How do I configure my UCS calendar in iCal for my Mac (El Capitan)?
- How do I configure Mac Mail (El Capitan)?
- How can I setup my Outlook to work with UCS on my PC?
- Can I export my UCS mail to a local Outlook file / .pst?
- How do I reset my Keychain Password in OSX (El Capitan)?
- I want to upgrade to Windows 10, where do I start?
- Windows 10 Shortcuts/Tips
- How do I use my PSU-provided Box account?
- Apple Self Service Tutorial
- Windows 7 Software Center Tutorial
- How do I change my CLA password on a Mac?
- How do I change my CLA password on a PC?
- Windows 10 Software Center Tutorial
- Adobe Login Tutorial
- Basic BlueJeans Meeting Instructions
- Updating Adobe Creative Cloud Licensing and Apps
- Determining which version of Windows 10 you have installed
- Windows 10 Version 1607 Start Menu Changes